Online Yoga Classes on Zoom
Yogaflow gives online Yoga classes on Zoom, completely live and interactive, in real time. Keep up your Yoga practice from anywhere in the world, in the comfort of your own space. Private Yoga classes are designed to suit your specific needs. Group Yoga classes are taught with various modifications in order for you to intelligently adapt the practice to your individual condition. In our online Yoga classes you will be guided with clear demonstrations and precisely articulated verbal adjustments.
Guidelines for Online Yoga
- Sign up for the free plan on Zoom. Then download the Zoom app to your computer. Link here: Zoom app
- Book your online Yoga class through the form on our CONTACT page. Once registered you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom with your meeting password.
- 1 Yoga Mat
- 2 Blocks
- 1 Belt
- 2 Firm Blankets
⚫️ Set Up:
- Place your Yoga mat at least 10 feet away from your laptop.
- Angle your camera correctly so that your full body and your full mat is visible.
- Check that your lighting is good.
⚫️ Important Note:
- Yoga is a powerful form of physical and mental exercise that holds the capacity to open, strengthen and transform energy patterns in your body and mind, but like any other physical activity, the practice of Yoga also exposes you to the risk of injury. Please practice responsibly, listen to your body and modify postures according to your own condition. If you have any injuries or health concerns, please let me know in advance. Yoga is not a substitute for medical treatment, kindly consult with your doctor before practicing Yoga.
Online Yoga Group Class
- Time: Thursdays at 8am to 9:30am Portugal / UK time.
- Style: The Yoga style offered is alignment based Iyengar Yoga, integrating both dynamic and restorative aspects of the Yoga practice.
- Level: Intermediate students and experienced beginners.
The intention of this class is to co-create a global community during this transformational time. It is an unconditional space for us to all unite in our diversity, learn from each other and evolve together.
See the registration link below. Once registered you will receive a confirmation email with the meeting password. Please read the Guidelines for Online Yoga above to prepare yourself. Look forward to meet you!