Online Yoga Classes on Zoom
Yogaflow offers online Yoga classes on Zoom, completely live and interactive, in real time. Keep up your Yoga practice from any location in the world, in the comfort of your own space. Private Yoga classes are designed to suit your specific needs. Group Yoga classes are taught with various modifications in order for you to intelligently adapt the practice to your individual condition. In my online Yoga classes you will be guided with clear demonstrations and precisely articulated verbal adjustments.
Guidelines for Online Yoga
- Sign up for the free plan on Zoom. Then download the Zoom app to your computer. Link here: ZOOM
- Book your online Yoga class by getting in touch with me through the CONTACT page.or click directly on the ‘Book Now’ button above the guidelines. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom with your meeting password.
- 1 Yoga Mat
- 2 Blocks
- 1 Belt
- 2 Firm Blankets
⚫️ Set Up:
- Place your Yoga mat at least 10 feet away from your laptop.
- Angle your camera correctly so that your full body and your full mat is visible.
- Check that your lighting is good.
⚫️ Important Note:
- Yoga is a powerful form of physical and mental exercise that holds the capacity to open, strengthen and transform energy patterns in your body and mind, but like any other physical activity, the practice of Yoga also exposes you to the risk of injury. Please practice responsibly, listen to your body and modify postures according to your own condition. If you have any injuries or health concerns, please let me know in advance. Yoga is not a substitute for medical treatment, kindly consult with your doctor before practicing Yoga.
What clients Say
“Mel is such an inspiration and i have followed her classes with great pleasure for more than 10 years. The way Mel describes the most difficult poses in class with such detail and clarity is mind blowing. This was very important during the zoom classes which have been such a life saver for the last year and a half. I feel blessed to be a part of her yoga journey she has been making for such a long time.” – Mirella Lemmers
Online Yoga Group Class
- Time: Thursday at 8am to 9:30am (Portugal / UK time).
- Style: Iyengar Yoga. Alignment focused, with a balance between dynamic and restorative elements.
- Level: Intermediate.
The intention of this class is to co-create global community during this transformational time on planet earth. I hold an unconditional space for us all to unite in our diversity, learn from each other and evolve together.
See the Online Group Yoga Class registration link below. Once registered you will receive a confirmation email with the meeting password. Please read the Guidelines above to get the most out of your Online Yoga experience. I deeply look forward to share Yoga with you!