Welcome to Yogaflow! My intention is to guide you through a Yoga experience that you find nourishing, educational and inspirational.
As a Yoga teacher I will take all reasonable measures to ensure that my Yoga classes are conducted safely, with accurate alignment guidance and suitable adjustments. As a Yoga student you are asked to take full responsibility for the safety of your own body and to practice with integrity. This means taking rest when you feel tired, asking questions if you are unsure and openly communicating your doubts and fears.
Be aware that Yoga is a powerful form of physical and mental exercise that holds the ability to open, empower and transform gross and subtle patterns in your body and mind, yet like any other physical activity, the practice of Yoga also exposes you to the risk of injury.
Yoga is not a substitute for medical treatment. If you suffer from any injuries, illness or health concerns you are advised to consult with your physician before joining my Yoga class.
By showing up in my Yoga class you acknowledge that you have read the Yogaflow Terms & Conditions and agree to accept full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur whilst, or as a result of, attending my Yoga class.
Beyond the physical postures, Yoga is a practice of self-realization, an inward journey through higher intelligence that awakens the body and silences the mind as we return to union with pure consciousness.
I look forward to sharing this evolutionary art and science with you!
Guidelines for Yoga Practice
- Private classes are adapted to suit your level of practice.
- Group classes are labelled. Please choose the appropriate level according to your ability.
- Please arrive on time for class.
- Please inform me of any injuries or health concerns.
- Wear comfortable and flexible clothing that allow you to move your joints with ease.
- Yoga is practiced on an empty stomach. Do not eat for at least two hours before practice.
- It is not advised to drink water during practice. Best to flush your system afterwards.
- Ensure that your body, mat and clothes are clean and odour free.
- Please neatly pack all props and mats back in their rightful place after class.
Melanie de Villiers
(+351) 924 792 176